top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Welcome to Sustainable OSHC

We understand it can be scary enrolling your child in Outside School Hours Care for the first time. Sustainable OSHC are here to support you to make this transition as smooth and as stress free as possible. 

Our qualified and passionate Educators are dedicated to making you and your child feel comfortable from the start in a safe, secure and supportive environment.

Untitled design.png

How old does my child have to be to attend?

Sustainable OSHC accepts all children from January of the year they begin school. Your child is able to join the Summer Vacation Care Program prior to starting Kindy.

Do you provide food at your services?

Each Sustainable OSHC Centre has their own on site Chef who prepares delicious home-made afternoon teas as well as a choice of mixed sandwiches and fresh fruit & vegetables on arrival to After School Care. 

Breakfast is available between 7am - 8:15am. 

Late Snack is provided for children at 5:45pm

What do we do if my child has a medical condition or food allergy? 

Please ensure the Centre is aware of any dietary requirements of your child by including this within the online enrolment form. 

If your child has a food allergy or anaphylaxis, the Service will require a valid Medical Action Plan, Epi-Pen and a Risk Management Meeting will be arranged prior to your child's first day. 

What can we do to prepare?

There are several things you can do to assist your child in settling into one of our services. On their first day, we encourage that you bring the following items:

  1. Picture of your family for us to display

  2. A change of clothes

  3. A completed All About Me form to inform our Educators of your likes & dislikes

What is the difference between a casual & a permanent booking?

Permanent Bookings are for families who require regular Before School Care or After School Care sessions for their children and can be arranged in a weekly or fortnightly manner. 

Casual Bookings are for families who book sessions as they require them without regularity. 

How do I pay my fees?

Billing is conducted automatically every fortnight on a Monday, for two weeks in advance. At enrolment, you will supply direct debit details within the enrolment form. You can elect to pay your fees by credit card or direct debit. You can change/update your billing details at any time via Xplor Home. 

Responsible Person MV _edited.jpg

Can somebody else drop off/collect my child?

We ask that only primary guardians pick up and drop off children on their first day.

If you need someone else to pick up or drop off your child at any time, please ensure you’ve given authorisation for them to do so via Xplor Home. If you require any assistance, please contact your specific service.

How do I cancel a Casual or Vacation Care booking?

 To cancel Casual or Vacation Care bookings you will need to email your Service  within the time frames listed below:

  • B/ASC Bookings require email notification with 24 hours notice.

  • Vacation Care Bookings require email notification with 14 days notice.

If you do not provide the adequate notice you will be charged for your booking and will need to mark your child as absent via the Xplor Home app.

My project.png
Question not answered?
Send us an email and we will respond as soon as possible!
Selet a Centre

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page